ARCHIMEDE - A200/250
Incorporates HERO's new patented progressive cavity Pump dispensing technology. This new, innovative and revolutionary pump design allows HERO to offer the first truly low maintenance automatic colorant dispenser resulting in the lowest cost of ownership on the marker today. In fact, Archimede is so simple to repair that an entire dispense circuit can be replaced without tools or special training in less than 5 minutes. For a further reduction of its cost of ownership, Archimede is calibration-free.
The PCP is calibrated once at the factory and then calibration is not required again. PCP technology, thanks to his reversibility, solves also the problem of the drying of the colorants on the nozzles, each dosage ends with a small rotation backward of the pump sniffing-back the colorant inside the nozzles. This in addition to the automatic humidifier cap reduces to the minimum the contact with the air.
Colorants are dispensed in a consecutive continuous flow sequence thus reducing the dispense time.
For even faster performance, HERO also offers the A250, a simultaneous dispense version of the A200.
Archimede also offers precision unmatched by its rivals. This unit will dispense down to 1/1000 of a fluid ounce (0,03 ml)!
It also operates within a +/- 1% error on average dispensed. Yes this unit is so precise it can be used to tint sample color testers!
- Unbeatable precision and productivity (better than a gear pump system)
- Unmatched durability and low maintenance (better than a piston pump system)
- Service-free and tool-free. In case of breakdowns any user, even the less, can change a circuit in less than five minutes and without the need of any tool
- Best possible ergonomics and ease of use
- Unbeatable quality/price ratio
- High maintenance and service costs
- Impossibility to dose difficult products
- Drying of the colorants on the nozzles
- Difficult re-filling of the colorants
- Low durability and reliability of the pumps
- Frequent re-calibration
ERGONOMICS AND EASE OF USE
- Canisters on a rotating frame to facilitate the re-filling of the colorants
- Easy and quick substitution of the entire circuit
- Low re-filling height (less than1000 mm)
- Free desk at less than 1150 mm of height